Request for help and save the one little soul


My name is Hamza Siddiqui and I am student of LLB in Sindh University. I have requested my friends and colleagues/classmates to raise funds for treatment of my sister to whom we had taken to AKUH emergency in life threatening condition because of abdominal distention a week ago in the meanwhile she was diagnosed with AML(type of BLOOD CANCER at severe level) at stage 3.
We paid some 9 lacs for this operation and other expenses.
We couldn't bear more expenses so after seeing the little stability we moved our patient last night(9th March) to JPMC for initiating primary treatment of chemo. Because estimate of chemo given by AKUH was 25 lacs that we couldn't afford.
But after reaching here last night my sister has not been fine and blood is flowing from abdomen where incision was done. The main cause of bleeding is lack of WBC(white blood cells). We are trying our best for her stability. 
But furthur we need funds for taking any big step towards saving her life.
Estimate of just BMT has been given below in pictures whereas taking into consideration the severity of the case we again need to admit her in Agha Khan. Then, this estimate will reach to 70 lacs (with first aid treatment + chemo + bone-marrow transplant) 

So, I request all of you to cooperate as much as you can with my friends in this cause or directly with me.

Mobile : 03453591297
Name:  Hamza Ali
My UBL Account : 241371428
Branch Code: 0569

Share and tag the relevant people and concerned authorities.

Comments

Popular Posts